Known online as marionauta
at Ninety Nine,
mainly focused on building great, performant, native iOS apps.
Sometimes also doing some web work.
Board Games and
— Open source Swift helper library
- Useful extensions for UIKit and Swift development
- Standard across all my projects
- Work in progress
— Euros to pesetas & pesetas to euros converter
- For people that still use the old currency
- Minimal progressive web app
- Made with Svelte
— Branches go brrr
- Custom git subcommand
- Helps remove local merged branches
— A game about frustration
— Alcohol tracker
- App created and delivered in 2 months
- An iPhone app written completely in Swift
- Backend using Firebase cloud functions
— Air quality sensor app
- MVVM-C architecture with Swift & RxSwift
- Sensor connection via Bluetooth
- Backend connection with GraphQL/Apollo
— Swift & iOS knowledge base at Z1
- Code and project structure guide.
- Notes and examples of swift development.
- Notion page for collaboration ease.