Known online as marionauta
Mobile developer at
Z1 Digital Studio,
mainly focused on building great, performant, native iOS apps. Sometimes also doing some
web or react native work.
Functional Programming and
— Open source Swift helper library
- Useful extensions for UIKit and Swift development
- Standard across all my projects
- Work in progress
— Open source SwiftUI test app
- Small app to test new SwiftUI features
- Using Realm to store data locally
— Euros to pesetas & pesetas to euros converter
- For people that still use the old currency
- Minimal progressive web app
- Made with Svelte
— Branches go brrr
- Custom git subcommand
- Helps remove local merged branches
— A game about frustration
— Alcohol tracker
- App created and delivered in 2 months
- An iPhone app written completely in Swift
- Backend using Firebase cloud functions
— Air quality sensor app
- MVVM-C architecture with Swift & RxSwift
- Sensor conenction via Bluetooth
- Backend connection with GraphQL/Apollo
— Swift & iOS knowledge base at Z1
- Code and project structure guide.
- Notes and examples of swift development.
- Notion page for collaboration ease.